A bit about me
My name is Sang. I have always been in various roles in a corporate environment and finally decided and plucked the courage to purse my dream job of being a personal trainer. It’s never too late to follow your dreams.
My personal weight struggles lead me on my journey of leading a healthy and fit lifestyle. I lost 20kg over 2years and dropped from size 16 to size 10. I have maintained my weight loss. I turned my passion for health and wellbeing into a job and pursued a career in the fitness industry.
I graduated through New Zealand College of Fitness in August 2007 and after being a fitness Instructor for few months and an overseas holiday I started my career as a mobile personal trainer in April 2008.
I am a self motivated, fun loving, multi tasking Individual. I love and believe in what I do and go that extra mile to achieve my goal(s) and help my clients achieve theirs.
My qualifications are
- Certificate in Personal Training – NZ College of Fitness
- Certificate in Gym Instructing – NZ College of Fitness
- Certificate in beginners and advance boxing – Thump Boxing Sydney
- First Aid Certified
- And I am a registered exercise professional(REPS)
- Zumba basic, Zumba B2, Zumba Toning, Zumba Gold and Zumba for kids.
Zumba with Sang
Come and try Zumba with Sang! Click here to see our fitness class timetable.